- Update HAR show program layout (approx. 44-pages) using an existing layout design template in Google Sheets.
- Insert show information and local ads into existing template.
- Organize order of program as it makes sense.
- Work with Program Coordinator to obtain show information.
- Work with Advertising Chair to obtain ads.
- Create simple ads as requested by local advertisers as needed.
- Provide direction and feedback to program printer.
- Ensure ads, other program materials and final program is of print quality.
- Consult with previous Program Designer if questions arise.
- Attention to detail
- Effective and timely communication
- Experience working in Google Suite.
- Design layout experience preferred.
- No experience in Adobe InDesign, or Illustrator needed.
- Will have access to past Program Designer for advice/consult.
- Advertising Commitee Chair
- Program Coordinator
- Advertisers (program, wall hearts, curtain)
- Anticipated workload:
- NOV-DEC-JAN-FEB 2-3 hours of work per week.
- MAR-APR 6-8 hours of work per week.
- MAY-OCT limited workload, if any.
- CRITICAL: The candidate will need to have a working computer with internet access, and an active email account and a phone for effective communication.
INTERESTED? Contact: Fritz Dramm-HAR Leadership Team: